Richmond is a city that offers an abundance of things to do, from exploring the historic architecture to spending time at the vibrant waterfront. But what about when you’re looking to rent an apartment? In this blog post, we will explore the top 5 Richmond apartments for rent this summer. From newly built complexes to well-maintained older buildings, we have you covered. So if you’re looking for a place to call home this summer, check out one of our recommended options!
What to look for in an apartment
When searching for an apartment in Richmond, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, the size of the unit is important. Make sure to look for apartments that have a size range that will fit your needs. Second, be sure to consider the location of the apartment. Some good neighborhoods to look into include Monroe Park, Church Hill, and Scott’s Addition. Finally, make sure to see if the apartment has any features that you are looking for such as courtyard access orwasher and dryer hookups.
The best neighborhoods for Richmond renters this summer
Looking for a great place to call home this summer in Richmond? Here are the five best neighborhoods for renters this year!
- The Fan: Nestled among the historic district of downtown Richmond, The Fan is an up-and-coming neighborhood that offers easy access to all that the city has to offer. There are plenty of restaurants, bars, and shops here, as well as ample public transportation options. Plus, with a median rent price of $1,350 per month, it’s a great choice for budget-minded renters.
- Grand View: Grand View is another popular option in Richmond this summer. With a median rent price of $1,500 per month, it’s perfect for those who want convenience and quality in their rental space. This neighborhood is close to all that there is to see and do in Richmond – from the Museum of Fine Arts to Carytown Shopping Center – without having to break the bank.
- Glen Allen: Located just northwest of downtown Richmond near Interstate 95, Glen Allen offers residents beautiful views and plenty of amenities at an affordable price. With a median rent price of $950 per month, it’s perfect for young professionals or families looking for a comfortable place to call home during the warmer months.
- Manchester: Manchester is another great option if you’re looking for something closer to the city center than some of the other neighborhoods on this list. With a median rent price of $1
Top 5 Richmond apartments for rent this summer
Looking for an apartment in Richmond this summer? Here are the top five rentals according to Monster.com:
1) The Regency at Broadlands, located in Henrico County and boasting a pool, playground and fitness center, is currently the most popular rental option in Richmond.
2) The Phinney Place rents for $1,195 per month and includes a balcony and washer/dryer in each unit.
3) The Sunset Towers on West Broad Street boast luxurious features like granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in every unit. Rentals start at $969 per month.
4) The Avalon at Riverbend offers luxurious features like an outdoor pool and spa as well as career opportunities with its business incubation center. Monthly rents start at $1,495.
5) The Cambria Apartments on Northbank Boulevard offer spacious one-bedroom units starting at $715 per month.
Looking for a place to call home this summer? Check out some of the top Richmond apartments for rent this season! From studios to three-bedrooms, there is an apartment perfect for you on our list. With prices starting at just $1,195 per month, don’t wait any longer – start your search today!