Mullet Permed – So, you want to get a mullet perm. This retro hairstyle was hugely popular in the 80s and early 90s, and it’s making a comeback today. If you’re looking for a way to add some extra volume and texture to your hair, a mullet perm might be the perfect solution. In this guide, we’ll show you everything you need to know about mullet perms, from how to choose the right stylist to what products to use. We’ll also give you some tips on how to style your new perm so that you can rock the mullet with confidence.
Mullet Permed – The Different Types
There are four different types of mullets:
1. The classic mullet: This is the most traditional and well-known type of mullet. It is characterized by short, closely cropped sides and back with long, flowing hair in the front.
2. The reverse mullet: This style is also known as the “business in the front, party in the back” look. It features short, styled hair in the front with longer, wilder hair in the back.
3. The mohawk mullet: As you might have guessed, this style combines elements of a classic mohawk with a mullet. It has long, spiked hair in the center of the head with shorter sides and back.
4. The permullet: This is a relatively new style that combines a perm with a mullet. It features tightly curled hair all over the head, with longer hair in the back.
How to Choose the Right Mullet for You
When it comes to choosing the right mullet for you, there are a few things you need to take into account. First, consider your face shape. If you have a long face, you’ll want to go for a shorter mullet that doesn’t accentuate your length. On the other hand, if you have a rounder face, you can go for a longer mullet that will help give you some definition.
Next, think about your hair texture. If you have fine or thin hair, you’ll want to avoid a mullet that’s too big or voluminous – it will just end up looking flat and lifeless. Go for something more subtle and understated instead. If you have thicker hair, however, you can afford to be more daring with your choice of mullet – just make sure it’s not so big that it becomes overwhelming.
Finally, take into account your personal style. A mullet is a pretty bold look, so if you’re usually quite reserved with your wardrobe choices, it might not be the right style for you. On the other hand, if you’re known for being a bit of a fashion risk-taker, then go for it! A Mullet can really help you stand out from the crowd.
Perming Your Mullet
Assuming you already have a mullet, here are the steps to perming your mullet:
1. First, you will need to gather all of the supplies that you will need including: curlers, perm solution, end papers, neutralizer, shampoo, and conditioner.
2. Next, wash your hair with the shampoo and conditioner and then towel dry it until it is only slightly damp.
3. Then, apply the end papers to the tips of your hair to protect them from the perm solution.
4. Next, divide your hair into sections and roll each section onto curlers. The size of the curlers will determine the tightness of the curl so choose accordingly. Remember to keep the curls uniform in size throughout your head for a more natural look. Also, be sure not to over-curl as this can cause breakage.
5. Once all of your hair is rolled onto curlers, apply the perm solution according to the instructions on the bottle. Be sure to cover all of the hair and let it sit for the recommended amount of time before rinsing out thoroughly.
6. Finally, apply the neutralizer to your hair according to the instructions on the bottle and then rinse out completely. Once this is done, you can style your newly permed mullet however you like!
Caring for Your Mullet
Assuming you have already permed your mullet, congrats! Now it’s time to take care of it so that it will stay looking its best. Here are some tips:
-Be sure to use mild shampoo and the conditioner. You don’t want to strip the perm out, but you also don’t want to weigh it down.
-Use a wide-tooth comb to brush your mullet. This will help avoid breakage and frizz.
-If you’re going to be outside for an extended period of time, wear a hat or scarf to protect your hair from the sun.
-When styling your mullet, be sure to use heat-protectant products. This will help keep your perm looking fresh.
With just a little bit of care, you can keep your mullet looking great day after day!
-The classic mullet: This style is achieved by perming the hair at the crown of the head and leaving the rest of the hair natural.
-The modern mullet: This style is achieved by perming the hair all over the head, including the fringe.
-The punk mullet: This style is achieved by perming the hair at the crown of the head and dying the fringe a different color.
-The rocker mullet: This style is achieved by perming the hair all over the head and adding spikes or other embellishments to the fringe.
Read More Business Related Articles:- Business