Being a typical golfer, you probably hit the ball a little too far and not straight enough. That’s why you need a putter that reads the green like a pro. A good putter will help you to make consistent strokes and improve your score. So, in this article, we will be discussing the best putters for average golfers. Before doing that though, we want to let you know that not all of these putters are good for everyone. So, if you are a pro golfer, you might not need any of these.
Now, without further ado, let’s take a look at the putters on our list.
1. Wilson Pro Staff NXT+
This putter is perfect for average players because it has a medium-fast swing speed. This means that it will help you make straight and accurate strokes. Furthermore, the shaft is designed to produce a consistent stroke and the putter feels good in your hand.
2. Callaway Big Bertha
This is another great putter for average golfers. It has a fast swing speed, so you can make accurate strokes. Moreover, the clubface is tilted up to help you hit onto the center of
The Top 5 Best Putters for Average Golfers
The putter is arguably the most important club in a golfer’s bag, as it can make or break a round. That’s why we’ve put together the top 5 best putters for average golfers.
1. Titleist Pro V1: This putter is extremely popular for a reason- it’s one of the best around. It has a soft feel, great range, and a consistent strike.
2. Pinnacle Pro V1: Another great choice for an average golfer, the Pinnacle Pro V1 has a sleek design, great feel, and consistent stroke.
3. Simpson G6: Known for its soft feel and consistent strike, the Simpson G6 is a great putter for a beginner or average golfer.
4. Cleveland 588: A excellent choice for a longer putter, the Cleveland 588 is well made and will last a long time.
5. Odyssey G7: A great all-around putter, the Odyssey G7 is perfect for a beginner or an average golfer.
Why These Putters Are the Best for Average Golfers
If you’re an average golfer looking for a putter that will help you improve your game, then you should check out these four options. At first glance, they all seem the same, but close inspection reveals subtle differences that will make a big difference in your game.
The Ping G25 is the most popular putter on the market, and for good reason. It’s a great all-around option that will help you hit the ball shorter, straighter, and softer. The Super Stroke line of clubs from Wilson is known for providing great value and quality, and the same can be said for the Taylor made R11. The last option is the Titleist 915D3, which is designed for golfers who demand the best performance from their equipment.
How to Choose the Right Putter for You
If you’re looking for help finding the right putter for your game, you’ve come to the right place. Here at PGA Tour Academy, we specialize in helping golfers find the best putters for their own unique style of play. That said, selecting the right putter for you can be a daunting task.
So, how do you choose the right putter for your game? Well, the first thing you need to do is figure out what strokes you predominantly use. Next, you’ll want to consider your Putting Style. There are three types of putting styles: inside-out, flat-ground, and draw. Finally, you’ll want to choose a putter based on your Stroke Index (SI).
Let’s take a closer look at each of these factors.
Your Stroke Index
Your SI is the most important factor when choosing a putter. It determines how lands the putt will strike. Putters with a lower SI are designed to roll more while putters with a higher SI are designed to stop the ball quicker. So, if you predominately use an inside-out stroke, you’ll want to select a putter with a low SI.
Tips for Improving Your Putting Game
If you’re looking to improve your putting game, here are a few tips to help you out:
1. Keep a consistent focus. When you’re putting, it’s important to stay focused on the ball and your intended target – no matter what else is going on around you. If you can keep your mind on the task at hand, you’ll be able to put more shots close to the hole and make fewer mistakes.
2. Practice, practice, practice. To improve your putting skills, it’s essential to keep practicing. Games of golf are rarely one-hit affairs, so it’s important to be able to repeat your strokes flawlessly so that you can squeeze every ounce of performance out of them.
3. Take your time. When you’re putting, take your time and make sure every step you take is deliberate. A rushed putt can lead to costly mistakes.
4. Visualize the hole. When you’re putting, imagine yourself putting the ball into the hole. This can help you to focus on your target and make sure your stroke is executed perfectly.
5. Use your imagination. When you’re putting, don’t be afraid to experiment with different techniques. You
If you’re looking for the best putters for average golfers, you’ll want to check out the Top 10 best golf putters on the market today. Whether you’re a beginner just starting out or you are a seasoned golfer looking for an upgrade, these putters will have your putting game on point.