When you’re on the go and want to find a good meal, where do you turn? Chances are, you head to your favorite chain restaurant. Or maybe you try out a new spot that you’ve heard about. But what about when you don’t have time to spend hours searching for the perfect place? What about when you want something specific, like a Japanese restaurant or an Italian restaurant? In this blog post, we’ll introduce you to some of Toronto’s best eateries for the hungry traveler. From quick-service joints to sit-down restaurants, read on to find the perfect spot for your next meal.
Top 5 Spots for Canadian Dishes in Toronto
Toronto is home to some of the best restaurants in North America, and with so many different cuisines to choose from, there’s surely something for everyone. Here are five of Toronto’s best eateries for the hungry traveler:
1.Joe Fresh Café
This popular café is known for its fresh and healthy food options, including salads, sandwiches, pizzas and pasta dishes. Plus, their café drinks are top-notch too – try the avocado lemonade or iced coffee!
2.Blue Smoke BBQ
If you love barbecue, then you need to check out Blue Smoke BBQ – they serve up some of the most delicious beef brisket and pork ribs in town. It can get busy here so be prepared to wait a few minutes for your food, but it’s totally worth it!
3.The Local Eatery + Bar
This unique restaurant offers diners a choice of two dining experiences: an open kitchen where they can watch the chefs cook their food right in front of them, or a more formal setting with table service. Either way you have a great time – their prix fixe menus are definitely worth checking out!
4.RÜDEL Haus Biergarten & Küche
This German-inspired restaurant has something for everyone – from burgers and fries to hearty German soups and steaks. Plus, they have an amazing beer garden where you can
Top 5 Places to Get Breakfast in Toronto
When you’re in search of a quick, convenient and tasty breakfast in Toronto, there are plenty of great places to choose from. Here are five of the best:
- Bakery on Bloor: This bakery has been around for years and it’s easy to see why. They have a wide variety of delicious pastries, including croissants, turnovers, danishes and pain au chocolat. Plus, they offer several breakfast options such as eggs benedict, bacon and egg sandwiches and french toast.
- Good Coffee: If you’re looking for an excellent cup of coffee without having to leave the comfort of your hotel or apartment, head to Good Coffee. They have locations all overTorontoincluding on Bloor Street East and Yonge Street. Plus, their coffee is some of the best in town.
- Diner on Dundas: Diner on Dundas is perfect for those who love classic American diner food. They serve up burgers, fries and hot dogs at affordable prices, making it the perfect place to fuel up before exploring Toronto’s sights or shopping downtown.
- Cactus Club Cafe: This cafe is known for its healthy breakfasts including omelets, wraps and sandwiches made with fresh ingredients. In addition to breakfast foods, they also serve lunchtime meals such as chicken Caesar salads and pesto pasta bowls.
- The Beaches B&B: If you’re looking for a scenic breakfast
Top 5 Places to Get Lunch in Toronto
Il Fornaio is a longstanding Italian restaurant that has been serving up mouth-watering dishes since 1927. The menu has something for everyone, with favourites including the osso buco, rigatoni alla carbonara, and veal parmigiana.
2.Aisha’s Falafel House
Aisha’s Falafel House is a Toronto classic that has been open since 1978. The eatery specializes in falafel sandwiches, which are made fresh to order and served on a variety of tasty breads and pita breads.
3.Lee’s Palace Chinese Restaurant
Lee’s Palace is an old-school Chinese restaurant that was founded in 1937. The menu features classic Cantonese dishes as well as dim sum favorites such as steamed pork buns and shrimp dumplings.
Cafe Boulud is one of Toronto’s most iconic restaurants, and it offers diners a world-class dining experience from start to finish. The menu features contemporary Canadian cuisine with a French twist, and there’s always something new on the menu to tempt hungry visitors.
5. Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Store
Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Store is one of Toronto’s top tourist attractions, not just for its delicious ice cream but also for its quirky interior design and relaxed atmosphere. The store offers guests more than 30 flavors of ice cream from traditional sund
Toronto has an abundance of excellent eateries that cater to the hungry traveler. From posh establishments and ethnic joints to budget-friendly options, Toronto has something for everyone when it comes to food. Here are our picks for the best eateries in Toronto for the hungry traveler.